Green Tea Frappuccino – Ingredients:
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 2 teaspoons organic cane sugar (or substitute 4-6 drops liquid Stevia)
- 1 teaspoon Torani sugar-free vanilla syrup
- 1 cup low fat milk (soy, almond or coconut are also good choices)
- 8 ice cubes, added to the blender one at a time
Green Tea Frappuccino – Instructions:
In a small bowl, mix the matcha powder with the boiling water until powder is dissolved.
Add sugar (or stevia) and stir well.
Pour green tea mixture into blender.
Add milk and ice. Blend well for 1 minute.
Enjoy your home made Green Tea Frappucino!
Green Tea Frappuccion – video tutorial
Want to give it a go? Buy your Matcha tea here!
Cafe Grade Gotcha Matcha 80g
The rich taste of powdered green tea for smoothies, lattes, pastries and savory recipes. Gotcha Matcha contains 100% green tea from Japan. No sugar, additives or preservatives.
Sugar Destroyer – Matcha & Gymnema Sylvestre 30g
Matcha tea blended with Gymnema Sylvestre, an herb known as the Sugar Destroyer. Gymnema inhibits the absorption of sugar in the intestine and also blocks the taste of sugar on the palate.
Like what you're reading?